Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Sparkle Scrapbook Page


 
This page recently featured on one of our scrapbook workshops. I was desperate to use the new canvas hearts and Kaisercraft stamps in stock, and I wanted to prove a point that you can use pretty floral papers for boys!
 

 
 Tim Holtz distress inks are another big favourite at the moment and I have used the Corduroy ink pad to edge all my papers...I love the aged effect, and it really blends all the papers together.
 
 
Floral papers are great for creating a patchwork effect and the panels on this Kaisercraft True Romance paper make it really easy!
 

I stamped one of my favourite sentiments onto a canvas heart and applied Tim Holtz ink to give it a distressed look, I think it works really well with the twine.
 

 
Ribbons and lace add interest to the page...
 
 
...and of course buttons!
 
Check out our facebook page to see how a different photograph on the page can really change the layout!
 
Thanks for popping by
Cate
x
 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful scrapbook page and so pretty. Love the layered papers and particularly like the canvas heart with the stamped sentiment

    ReplyDelete