Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Lilac Rose Pocket Fold

Good morning...and what a lovely morning it is too! The sun is shining and it feels like spring is finally on it's way. 

I have been speaking to lots of brides this week, who are looking for inspiration to make their own wedding invitations. The trick is to keep it simple so that your invitations look 'handmade' not 'homemade' and wow your guests!
 
This invitation is just that!
 
 
I love these Pearlised Pocket Wedding Invitations, they are cut from heavy weight cardstock and are absolutely gorgeous...they ooze quality!
 

You only need to add a few embellishments to create a simple yet stunning invitation. I have used all my favourite things...lace, organza, satin and flowers (if you know me well you might notice that I haven't added any pearls on this one!)
 

Stick the lace to your invitation first using a double sided tape, add a satin ribbon to hide the tape at the top of the lace and tie an organza ribbon around the invitation, catching the paper rose in the ribbon bow...easy!!
 

Your invitation details can then be printed and mounted on the inside of the wallet...this is easily done on a home printer. I favour the 'Pristina' font and always print in dark grey so that it doesn't look too harsh.
 
I'd love to know what you think...
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Cate
x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment