Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

A Cadbury Purple Wedding

Today I'm sharing Rob and Leanne's wedding with you.
 
I found a beautiful vintage style mirror in the January sales...and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! I had the opportunity to turn it into a table plan for the lovely Leanne's wedding a few weeks ago.
 
 
/
 
The great thing about using a mirror is that we can dress it again and again...so I'm hoping it will feature at lots more weddings!
 
Leanne's wedding colour scheme was Purple and Silver and I had lots of fun transforming the Papier Mache table numbers into glitzy centre pieces...it's a good job the gems are self adhesive...I lost count of how many I used!
 

Space Was limited on the tables so the Favour Boxes (filled with Love Hearts) were also used as place settings.
All these ideas are simple, proving you really can have a beautiful DIY wedding!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment