Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Peppa Pig Treat Table


I haven't posted to our blog for a long long time...and I have absolutely no excuses to give you!
 
I thought I would get back into the world of blogging by sharing with you the Peppa Pig themed treat table I created with Pink Tea Parties and Millzies Cakes.
 
It was so much fun to create...and like my daughter Pink and spots are amongst my favourite things!
 
The cake created by Milzies Cakes was absolutely stunning and thoroughly deserved centre stage on the table. I had a quick discussion with Lelanie about the cake and she created just what I had in mind...it's so beautiful that we haven't yet been able to cut it!
 

The wellie boots (because Peppa loves splashing in muddy puddles!) are pottery boots covered in Napkins using my favourite Jo Sonja All Purpose Sealer...so easy yet so effective. The beautiful Marshmallow Pops made by Lea from Pink Tea Parties sit perfectly in them!

 
 
Beautiful Cake Pops decorated with bows and also made by Pink Tea Parties sit pretty at the front of the table...and they were delicious!

 
The paper Windmills sitting in the Dolly Mixture buckets were so easy to make...and I might even show you one day, if you would like!

All of the stationery was made with my own fair hands, including the straws sitting in the 'Muddy Puddles' Milk bottles


Take a look at Millzies Cakes and Pink Tea Parties for a closer look at the lovely ladies work...so talented!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment