Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter Everybody!

 
Nicky Hayden and I had great fun decorating this Easter tree which is currently on display in Flutterby Crafts! It was a lovely way to while away the morning and we enjoyed playing with paints, ribbons and sparkle...
 
 
 
These wooden hanging Easter shapes are wonderful to decorate...they even look good plain and would look lovely hanging from the trees in the garden...  
 
 
 
They were so easy to paint using Jo Sonja paints.
 
I wish you a very Happy Easter...enjoy the long weekend and I hope the Easter Bunny stops by your way!
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Cate
x
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tree... I love the bunny too, its so cute. Have a lovely Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki...have a wonderful Easter and I hope the Easter Bunny is kind to you! x

      Delete