Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Love Monogram


 
It really is very easy to customise this wooden 'Love' monogram to perfectly match your colour scheme for your wedding and makes a perfect gift for the happy couple.
 
 
 
 
I have painted the monogram using Opal Jo Sonja paint, but you can use any colour you wish!
 
 

 
I have then applied a delicate napkin to the monogram using Jo Sonja All Purpose Sealer. Simply separate the napkin and use the very top layer, load your brush with All Purpose Sealer and 'paint' your napkin to the monogram, starting from the middle and working out...it really is that easy!! Use plenty of the sealer to apply your napkin...and don't worry it dries clear!
 
 

 
I have then applied Kaisercraft Clear gems to the monogram. They are self adhesive and easy to apply.
 
 

 

I have added a rub on to finish my monogram, but you could customise in any way you please...why not try stamping the date or the happy couples new surname!
 
I would love you to leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by
 
Cate
x


1 comment: