Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Perfect Just As I Am



My daughters favourite colour is Pink (like mother like daughter!), so I enjoyed making her a perfectly Pink page! 




I used papers from the Dovecraft Tea Party collection...I do love using papers from a collection as they co ordinate perfectly, without having to give it too much thought!
 
 


Freyja loves buttons and is always pinching mine and squirreling them away somewhere, so it made perfect sense to use some pretty pink ones to frame the photo.
 

 

Heart shaped doilies create an instant lacey effect and look great with the tape measure paper from Kaisercrafts Stitch in Time collection.
 
 


I have cut the Kaisercraft  'Perfect Just as I am' to fit my layout...its worth remembering that you don't have to use sentiments as they are,  they can be cut to perfectly fit your page!
 
 

 
Paper punches are a great way of embellishing a page...I love that I can use papers that perfectly co ordinate with the rest of my page! I have used the Tonic Studio Multi Detail flower punch to cut pairs of flowers, and shaped them slightly to add depth to the page.
 
 

 
 
Stunning pastel paper flowers have been arranged around the photo on the page to give the ultimate feminine touch!
 
Thanks for stopping by...let me know what you think!
 
Cate
x


 


1 comment: