Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Favourite Butterfly

I'm in love with this Butterfly die...it is so versatile and very pretty!
 

I have to admit that as the Die is so intricate, it has taken a little practise getting it to cut successfully every time...the trick is to use a cardboard shim with your cutting plates.
 

To make this invitation I simply cut two butterflies, stuck them together with a little PVA and added some self adhesive pearls... I'm really pleased with the finished effect, its cost effective, easy and very pretty!

I'm currently cutting 180 of these beauties for a bride to use on her wedding tables (a perfect rainy day job!) It's definitely worth the effort as I know they will look stunning with a few pearls and some clear table sprinkles...

Thanks for stopping by
Cate
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment