Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

I Love You More Scrapbook Page

When we got married 4 years ago I told the photographer I didn't need an album as I was going to do it myself...I haven't got very far!
 

The beautiful new papers from the Kaisercraft Needle & Thread collection were enough to inspire me to complete page 2!
 

 
Not only are the papers gorgeous, but you can utilise nearly every scrap...including the strip at the bottom of the page! I cut the title and spotty heart from the papers and added my favourite buttons. I couldn't resist adding the kaisercraft pearl swirl (I got the pearls on the page this time!).
 
 
 
 
The roses framing the photograph have also been cut from a piece of paper.
 
 

 
I have punched the butterflies and added pearls in the centre to finish the page.
 
 
 
 
Paper flowers and more pearls frame the photograph.
 
Thanks for stopping by...and please leave a comment!
 
Cate
x

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment